Water Guides is proud to offer a $1,000 scholarship for 2018. Our team understands the tremendous value that education can have on students and the world around them.
We are celebrating 5 years of this website and we have decided to give $1000 scholarship to 5 students. Both undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible for this scholarship. Please read the details of the scholarship below.
All applicants must be actively enrolled at an accredited two or four-year college or university in the United States or Canada on a full-time basis for 2018 academic period.
To enter, please submit an essay of at least 1,000 words but no more than 2,000 words, in English, answering the following questions:
- What does financial freedom mean to you?
- Why is financial freedom important to you?
- How will you achieve financial freedom?
After writing the essay please send it to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
In the email include the following information:
- Your first name, last name, phone number, address.
- College or university name
- The area of your study.
- We are approaching few universities and from the applications of the students, we will choose 5 students.
- 5 students will be awarded the $1000 scholarship.
- The winner will be selected based on the originality and writing style of the content.
- The submission deadline is 30th November.
- Winners will be announced and informed by 15th December.